Kokoa Collection FAQs
This video shows you how to make a Kokoa Collection hot chocolate using the ‘In The Cup Method’.
This video shows you how to make a Kokoa Collection hot chocolate using the ‘Steam Wand Method’.
Please get in touch via the contact page for international orders as we need to complete customs documents.
For orders in the UK, our standard £3.99 tracked shipping uses Royal Mail’s 48 hour service which takes between 2-3 days. At peak times this can be longer. You can keep track of your order with your tracking number which we’ll email to you once we’ve shipped your items.
We don’t do any fancy packaging. We concentrate on the essentials to keep our products keenly priced. However, we do gift wrap our chocolate gift hampers at certain times of the year.
If you need to change something on your order, it’s best to email us straight away at email@example.com. Or if you’d like to talk to us, give us a call at 020 8883 2660. Once an order has been accepted on the system we generally can’t change it so please tell us quickly!
Yes. Our beans are primarily sourced from smallholder farmers from nine countries. The farmers we choose to work with receive a premium for their beans from their local cooperatives so they can earn a viable living and care for the local environment.
Our personal connection with each origin is a precious part of our identity and vision. Working with local cooperatives means we source beans from farmers, not large plantations. These smallholder farmers are dedicated to the sustainable growth of cocoa, expertly caring for their trees and ensuring rigorous hygiene at every stage of the growing and fermenting process.
We only use reputable cooperatives and suppliers who adhere to the Ethical Trading Initiative. And it tastes better all round 🙂
Absolutely not! Our chocolate is made with natural cocoa butter. We made the conscious decision to not include palm oil in our products like larger brands do. This is part of our commitment to sustainability.
All of our hot chocolate products are vegan except the Ivory Coast white chocolate.
We are registered with The Vegan Society. As we bring in new packaging, all of our vegan products will proudly display The Vegan Society trademark. This means that the ingredients and production processes have been approved and we have been given permission to use the trademark on our product packaging.
Other than our white chocolate, all of our products only use vegan ingredients. However, they do use the same production lines as non-vegan products which is why the packaging will state ‘may contain’.
YES! Our retail 210g bags for the hot chocolate tablets are 100% recyclable by local councils. From 2022 the packaging for the hot chocolate powder, the 1kg tablets and flakes will also be 100% recyclable. The display jars and tins are reusable too and are refilled by coffee shops to reduce waste.
We source our cocoa beans from nine countries – Ivory Coast, Venezuela, Sao Tome, Ecuador, Peru, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Madagascar and West Africa. We make our hot chocolate from single origin cocoa beans which means they only come from one country and are not blended.
Our Peruvian 70% and Madagascar 82% are both organic, certified by the Soil Association. Our Santo Domingo hot chocolate powder is both organic and fairtrade.
We, Kokoa Collection Limited (incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company registration number 07631177) and whose registered office is at 81 Joel Street, Northwood Hills, England, HA6 1LL, value our customers and respect their privacy.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy (the “Policy”), together with any document(s) referred to in it, sets out how we will treat your personal information, and is intended to help you understand how we deal with any personal information we may obtain from you and how you may access, alter, rectify and/or remove it. Under data protection legislation we are the Data Controller and we are required to notify you of the information contained in this Policy. It is important that you read this Policy so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information.
This Policy only relates to the collection, protection, disclosure and use of personal data belonging to individuals who visit www.kokoacollection.co.uk (“our site”) or who otherwise provide us with their personal information. We will use your information only for the purposes for which it was collected.
This Policy has been prepared to meet the requirements of all relevant laws and regulations relating to data protection, whether local, national or supranational, including (i) the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (EC Directive) 2003 (S/2003i2426) (ii) all applicable requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated them from time to time in the UK unless and until the GDPR is no longer directly applicable in the UK and then (iii) any successor legislation to the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 1998, and also (iv)The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011, (the “Acts”).
By providing your personal information to us, you understand and agree that we may collect and use it in the ways described in this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, please do not provide personal details to us.
- What information do we collect from you?
- It is your choice to provide us with personal information. Personal information (or ‘personal data’) means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
- The information we may collect from you includes, but is not limited to:
- personal contact details such as name, title, address, telephone number and email address, that you may provide to us by filling in forms on our site, or if you communicate with or request information from us or when telephoning us;
- correspondence, or a record of it if you should contact us;
- details of your visits to our site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access;
- surveys that we use for research purposes, which we may ask you to complete, although you do not have to respond to them.
- It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please advise us if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
- How do we collect your information?
- Ways in which you may be providing us with personal information include, for example:
- signing up for a newsletter or marketing information;
- contacting us with an enquiry;
- completing a survey which contains your personal information;
- reporting a problem; and/or
- giving us some feedback.
- How do we use your Personal Data?
- We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform our obligations to you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests, and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Opting Out
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into the site and checking or unchecking relevant boxes to adjust your marketing preferences or by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IP Addresses and Cookies
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- A “cookie” is a small electronic file that collects information when someone visits a website. A cookie can identify the pages that are being viewed, and this can assist us to select the pages that the viewer sees. Some cookies only exist whilst viewers are online, but “persistent” cookies – which are not session-based – remain on the viewer’s computer, so that he or she can be recognised as a previous visitor when he or she next visits our website. This allows us to collect information about a viewer’s browsing habits whilst on our site, and this can be useful in assisting us to monitor and improve our services.
- We do not store sensitive information such as account numbers or passwords in “persistent” cookies, and cookies in themselves, do not contain enough information to identify you. You will only acquire a personal identity in relation to your browsing habits after you have formally provided us with your personal data for the purposes outlined in point 1 above.
- GIF and Other Web Tools. In addition to using cookies, we might also use GIFs and other web tools to collect information about your browsing activities whilst on our site. In this respect the information that is provided is similar to the information supplied by cookies, and we use it for the same purposes.
- Any information that we acquire about you using cookies, GIFs or other web tools is subject to the same restrictions and conditions as any other information we collect about you.
- The Cookies Used on Our Site
We use the analytics.js file for collecting information via Google Analytics.
Cookies set by Google Analytics:
Google Analytics sets the following cookies:
|Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. By default, Google Analytics sets four cookies in order to evaluate your use of the Site, (including number of visits, duration of browsing and referring sites), and compile reports for us on activity on the Site. Google stores the information collected by the cookies on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google state that they will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. For more information about the way Google Analytics uses these cookies please visit the following link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage||These cookies collect information about how you use a website, for instance which pages you go to the most and if you get error messages from web pages. This information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. These cookies are only used to improve how a website works, by managing the performance and design of the Site.|
- How to Disable/Enable Cookies
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings on your browser. For example, in Internet Explorer, you can go to Tools and then Internet Options, where there is the option to change your settings to disable cookies. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our Site if the cookies are disabled.
- You also have the ability to delete cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. To do this, you should search for “cookies” in your Help function for information on where to find your cookies folder.
- To prevent Google Analytics cookies being set, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On by clicking on the following link and following the instructions – http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
- Change of Purpose
- We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us by sending an email to us at email@example.com
- If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
- Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
- Why do we collect your information?
- We will only use personal information collected from you for the purpose it was collected (or for related purposes) or in the following circumstances:
- Services – To provide specific services that you request.
- Ease of Use – To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Communication – To notify you about changes to information we place on our site or our services.
- Marketing Communications and Analysis – We may use your personal information to communicate with you about our products and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about this by e-mail.
- Compliance – To comply with a legal duty or regulatory obligation to which we are subject.
- Legitimate Interests – Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests, and when your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
- Any information or statistics relating to our business that we disclose to others shall not identify you personally. We may, for example, perform statistical analyses of the behaviour of the users of our website in order to measure interest in the various areas of our site. This information, and any other general information about our users will not disclose personal information about you.
- We will not, under any circumstances, sell your personal information to anyone else.
- How do we store your information?
- All personal information we collect from you is stored on secure servers.
- The personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the provision of support services. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. If your personal information is shared, you can expect a similar degree of protection in respect of your personal information as we require third parties to respect the security of your data and to take appropriate measures to protect your personal information in line with this Policy.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- How long do we keep your information?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements, and for the uses set out in this Policy. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- When might we disclose your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information:
- To prepare or send any communications to you, or to assist us in connection with any of our administrative or business functions, or in the delivery and/or provision of any of our services to you.
- In the event that we sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets.
- If Kokoa Collection Limited, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not permit our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- Data Security
- We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
- We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
- Third-Party Links
Our site may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our site, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit before you submit any personal data to them.
- How can I access the information that you hold about me?
- Under the GDPR you have the right to access information we hold about you (commonly known as a “data subject access request”) free of charge. If you would like a copy of this information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What if I don’t want you to hold my information anymore?
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by marking your preferences on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
- Can I change the information you hold about me?
- Where you have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent. To withdraw your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
- Under certain circumstances you also have the right to:
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us. It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes.
- Request access to the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request erasure of your personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to you or a third party. If you want to contact us with regards to the information we hold about you as above, please do so by emailing us at email@example.com. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
- We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
- Time limit to respond to you
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- How do I contact you?
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues.
This Policy was last revised on 15 May 2018
This website is operated by Kokoa Collection. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Kokoa Collection. Kokoa Collection offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on WordPress. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Kokoa Collection, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Kokoa Collection and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 – SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 – TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 – GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom.
SECTION 19 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 – CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.